TERMS & CONDITIONS
Payment Terms, Refunds, Upgrade and Downgrade Terms
1. Payments can be made by cash or direct debit.
2. Direct debits can only be set up through one of our membership plans, which payments will accrue monthly (either on the 1st, 14th or 28th of each calendar month or the next available working day by direct debit). Should there be a failure in the direct debit will forfeit the members right to participate in training, and the member will unfortunately not be allowed to train with Urban Kickboxing Centre until payments have been paid.
By agreeing to these terms and conditions, I hereby agree that Urban Kickboxing Centre has the right to refuse service to those who are not up to date with payments, as well as fore those who continually make late payments.
When paying by direct debit, an initial payment (pay as you go - £3.00 per person/session for weekday morning sessions, £5.00 per person/session for weekday evening sessions & Saturday morning sessions) will be required to cover the period up to your first direct debit payment.
Memberships is not transferable and must be used only by the registered member. You cannot transfer memberships to another person.
Memberships through direct debit will automatically renew every month unless cancellation. If, for any reason, you wish to upgrade, downgrade your membership or need to stop training, either permanently or temporarily (due to a illness or injury), you understand that it is your responsibility to send an email to , facebook message or by requesting from one of the coaches in person at least 30 business days prior to renewal date. We strive to enact any requests as fast as possible, but as we are a very small team this can sometimes take up to 2 working days. For this reason, please try and request any upgrades, downgrades or cancellations as early as possible before your next billing date.
There will be no refunds after your direct debit date payment. If Urban Kickboxing Centre makes a mistake on your direct debit, then we will refund you immediately.
3. Members attending sessions without a membership must pay £3.00 per person/session (weekday morning sessions), £5.00 per person/session (weekday evening sessions & Saturday morning sessions) fee to one of the receptionist or coaches before the session. This payment must be paid in cash.
4. Licence, uniforms, equipment, workshops, camps, private sessions, etc are all additional costs and are not included in with tuition or registration. Please ask your coach for uniform, equipment requirement guidance. Uniforms, equipment etc must be paid in cash.
5. There are no up-front payments needed as we only take payments for daily admissions, sessions and kit which are all supplied same day as payment is taken.
By choosing to train with Urban Kickboxing Centre (whether through pay as go or a membership plan), I have read and understand the terms of Payments, Refunds, Upgrade and Downgrade agreement, and that I have read and signed a Liability Waiver Form.